Tuesday 11 April 2017

SIGs

Over the last few weeks, whilst researching and attempting to bring all my interviews and literature together, I have found my SIGs an amazing form of help.
Sometimes all you need is to just talk to someone about what you are learning and what thoughts are going through your head in order for it all to become much clearer.

I have been in touch with most Module 3 BAPP Students through use of our Facebook group, which has been a great help with getting the general feel for how everything is doing.
I have also kept in direct contacting with a few of the students, like Laura (see earlier post) who are researching similar topics to myself.
I have also been in touch with Mariele, a BAPP student who is also a drama teacher, and it has been great to run some of my ideas by her every now and then.

Another great source of help has been my colleges at work. Not only have they all filled out surveys and had one-to-one interviews with me but they have also showed great interest in my project and have really made me have some new/different perspectives on my topic.

The main thing I feel using my SIGs through this has made me realise is that I wish I had used them more throughout Modules 1 and 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment