Sunday 25 September 2016

Back to blogging...

Well is it just me or did the summer fly by?! 

So I have decided it's time to write my first blog and get back into the swing of things! 

I did think about writing some posts during the holiday but without the tasks and Readers to guide me I was really struggling with what to write about or where to start. 
I think next year I'll try to stay focused and maintain blogging throughout the summer. 

Anyway so here we go with Module 2!
Overall I am really excited to get started again. I am please with how I did in Module 1 and hope to continue in much the same way. 

Onto Reader 4! 


1 comment:

  1. Skye - it is sometimes hard to get started after a return - that also means in our process on BAPP arts it is now time for a tutorial - there are some other blogs up that might help with Module 2 - think about some areas of practice that would be interesting to research and start googling - looking up sources to find out more to focus your inquiry - I just did a blog for Module 2 and Adesola has Session 1 to look at - get in touch and we can chat.

    ReplyDelete