Monday 17 October 2016

Chat with Paula

So with all these questions building and building I took to a chat with Paula for some guidance! 

Below are the notes I took during our conversation. 




Mainly she has helped me see that it is okay to be a little overwhelmed and full of questions at this point in time. I just need to get fully stuck into some in-depth research within a few of my fields of interest. The idea is that all will slowly fall together!

To get me started she gave me a few key questions to think about:

  • What do I do?
  • What do I want to do better?
  • What do I want to find out about?
  • Will my question enable me to help others?
  • Is it relevant to me? 

My next steps are going to be as follows, 
  • Research 
  • Knowlage 
  • Thinking
  • Brainstorms 
  • SIGs

No comments:

Post a Comment