Wednesday 19 October 2016

More thoughts...


What do I do?
I am the Manager of a speciality coffee bar and home wares shop in the city centre of Manchester. 
I manage a group of 5 - 9 people through the day in a high pressure, customer driven environment. 

What do I want to do?
I have always wanted to teach. 
I have never been sure which subject, obviously something arts related, dance, drama or even possibly English or PE. I have never been certain of how to get there either, PGCE, ISTD, private teaching etc. 

What do I want to find out about/learn?
I need to research teaching possibilities. What each of the above involve, which path to take to get there. 

Will my question enable me to help others?
My full intentions with becoming a teacher to help and guide others. My research could also enable me to aid other students who wish to potentially get into teaching. 

Is it relevant to me? 

I currently don't have a teaching job of any kind, however I could very closely relate the skills sets needed for teaching to my current management job. 


Having thought this through I see I need to be a little more set with where I intend to go, which route I want to aim for, and this will aid me toward which questions I would like to investigate. 

The research goes on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment