Tuesday 29 November 2016

Skype with Kayleigh

So I have just had my Skype with Kayleigh and it has been very enlightening! 

She thought the link from the learning through play research I had initially been doing to looking into Play / Drama Therapy was a natural one and that it would be a great subject to further look into. 

She gave me a few key things to think about that I had not previously touched on: 


What IS therapy?

What is the therapeutic relationship? 

Look at alternative learning - story telling, creative, imaginative, practical, explorative, individual. 

DRAMA IS PLAY

Play /Drama therapy usually isn't adult lead (this links in very well with the Montessori research I have done previously. Blog)


She has also given me some more ethics related issues that I am now taking into consideration for my ethics release form. 





No comments:

Post a Comment