Wednesday 30 November 2016

Task 6A - Pilot interview

In Task 4C I began piecing together so questions that I might use to create an interview for my inquiry. 
Although the focus of my inquiry has changed slightly within the time from then to now, some of the question are still very relevant. 

I am going to use this task to do a 'pilot interview'. 

I want this interview to be as much like the real thing as possible so ideally I would like to do it via Skype in order to ask the questions face to face. 
This way I can get all the benefits of the interview tool and also get some honest feedback about the questions and how I pose them. 






I am still feeling like my questions are a little on the vague side, I would like to create more direction and focus as to where they are going and what exactly it is I want to discover from my inquiry so I will continue to work on these questions. 

I am also going to post my draft interview questions on the BAPP arts module 2 Facebook page to allow for any feedback/ suggestions from other students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment