Tuesday 29 November 2016

Task 5A - Ethics (within my workplace)

Within my last blog I wrote about the ethics I considered within my workplace and begin thinking about how it would relate to my inquiry. 

Since then I have done some more in-depth research into my Employee Handbook to figure out if there was anything I have overlooked that could be important to my research going forward.

The biggest issue around my inquiry and within my workplace is than I work a lot with children and so far most of my research has been aimed at looking into child development and education. 

This was something I found particularly interesting to find out about as it is not an issue I have had much knowledge of previously. 


Issue such as, 
  • No photos to be taken inside the centre
  • Parents are responsible for their children at all times and in all areas of the centre
  • On site First Aid personal  
I found this paper very helpful in understanding the basic safe guarding principles. 






No comments:

Post a Comment