Tuesday 29 November 2016

Task 4D - Literature

As this is an ongoing task that I will continue to work on throughout the rest of this Module I have just started by outlining a few pieces of Literature that I have been looking into so far. 


Title, Date, Author, Publisher
The Art of Dance in Education, Jacqueline M Smith-Antard, 

Where did I find the source?
Reader 4 Handbook

How is it useful to my inquiry?
Looking into the link between education and the skills learned as a dancer. 

--- 

Title, Date, Author, Publisher
Bruce, T (2001), Learning Through Play: For Babies, Toddlers and Young Children, London: Hodder Education. 

Where did I find the source?
Google search "Learning through play" 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learning_through_play

How is it useful to my inquiry?
Extending my knowledge on the most basic learning through play techniques.

---

Title, Author, Date, Publisher
Einstein Never Used Flashcards, Kathy Hirsch-Pasek and Roberta Michnick Golinkoff, August 2004 (first published October 2003), Rodale Books 

Where did I find the source?
Google search 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/146023.Einstein_Never_Used_Flashcards

How is it useful to my inquiry?
Useful in my initial looking into learning through play. It has helped me understand a few key theories and lead me onto my Montessori research.  


Although I have found these very interesting I am being to feel all my research so far has been quite narrow and very specific to one topic. I will continue my literature research and perhaps broaden the search.


No comments:

Post a Comment