Tuesday 29 November 2016

Task 5C - Ethics (within my inquiry)

How will I safe guard any information gained throughout my inquiry process?

Participant confidentially - Make sure all data used in completely anonymous. No names, dates, places or any specifics used.They must also be fully aware that they can terminate the interview at any time.
If you the participant doesn't wish to be anonymous you must gain written consent stating how you will refer to them. 

Relevance - Make sure you have outlined what exactly it is that you are researching and why. Make sure all and any questions are fully related to this. 

Storing my findingsEverything must be password protectedOnly keep one copy of any information gained. 

Disposing of data - Delete all data once the study has been completed. 

Constant form - Create and have them sign a consent form with all the above information. 
Below is my first draft of my consent form.















No comments:

Post a Comment