Saturday 12 November 2016

Task 5A - Ethics (initial thoughts)



Within my work I feel I have to; 
  • Be presentable / suitably dressed
  • Be respectful
  •  Be organised 
  • Use appropriate language at all times
  • Be prepared 
  • Manage my time well 
  • Be professional 
  • Be reliable 
  • Show positivity 
  • Use team work
  • Maintain high standards 
  • Maintain the companies image and reputation 
Abide by any and all rules including;
  • First aid
  • Safe guarding 
  • Heath and Safety 
  • Fire safety 
  • Company policy 
  • DBS (CRB) checks 

What do I need to consider for my inquiry?

  • Make sure any questions are suitable for the person being asked. Only ask questions directly related to my inquiry. 
  • I must have the companies permission to carry out any kind of inquiry within the work place.
  •  All questions must only be asked to persons aged 18 or older. If I wish to involve a younger person it must be fully in coordination with all company policies, DBS checks and with full permission of the child's parent or guardian. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Skye yes basically all of the considerations for your work are still in place - as we discussed - in your new role it might be good to concentrate on the provision rather that practitioner research on or with children - you can reflect on your own experience in your journal. Who might you want to talk about the inquiry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye see if you can put up a few blogs about the practitioner research element from Part 6 and send me your proposal.

    ReplyDelete